Sunday, March 21, 2010

vietnamese female model Maggie Q







vietnamese female model Maggie Q pictures

I never knew who MAGGIE Q was before.I was surprised to learn that she's half Vietnamese. I always thought she's Chinese since she's so big in Hong Kong. she is hot .. Has anyone seen Maggie Q's movie Naked Weapon? It's a good movie but extremely violent...some scenes are very disturbing. But I'm sure y'all would enjoy the makeout scene with Daniel Wu.

It's the first time I ever watched her movie and this one was not her first movie. I thought her acting was very natural in this movie. She's one of my favourite actress now.She's really pretty
MAGGIE Q
Name: Margaret Denise Quigley
Stage Name: Maggie Q
Birth Date: May 22, 1979
Birth Place: Honolulu, Hawaii
Nationality: Vietnamese-American
Height: 170 cm (5'7)
Occupation: Model/Actress
Official website: http://www.maggieq.net

No comments:

Post a Comment